Our Statement of Faith
1. WE BELIEVE in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writing and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. WE BELIEVE in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. WE BELIEVE that Jesus was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of Mary, a virgin, and is true God and true man.
4. WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and so incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death (which is separation from God), and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and are sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. WE BELIEVE: “the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.” 1 John 5:11-13
7. WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate.
8. WE BELIEVE that all who receive, by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ, are born again by the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of believers; the eternal heavenly inheritance of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
10. WE BELIEVE in the scriptural ordinances of the church; baptism and the Lord's Supper; that believers should be baptized as a symbol of their death, burial and resurrection with Him and that believers should celebrate the Lord's Supper or "communion" to proclaim His death until His return.
11. WE BELIEVE in the imminent coming of Jesus Christ for His Church followed by the tribulation and the pre-millennial return of Christ to establish His kingdom upon the earth.